Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Who Needs Harry Potter? Kenny Mayne's Writting a Book!

One of the funniest segments I've ever watched on TV was ESPN personality Kenny Mayne trying out to be a ball-boy at the U.S. Open. It was priceless to see his interaction with the high school kids who were simply looking to get a great summer job (sorry, YouTube doesn't have a video).

Now, instead on TV, we've got Who's Now...

Anyway, Kenny Mayne has apparently written a book. Awful Announcing dug up a YouTube clip to prove it. I am not too sure how much I want to read a book by Kenny Maybe--comedy on TV does not necessarily translate to comedy in print. To be perfectly honest, I find his sarcasm to be a bit over-the-top at times. I'm not sure I even believe that Mayne wrote a book.

But I know I'm more likely to read something by Kenny Mayne come July 21 than something by J.K. Rowling. Sorry Harry, but I stopped caring about you two books ago.


No comments: