Saturday, July 28, 2007

How to Fix "Who's Now"

I woke up this morning to a nice little thunderstorm. With all of my day plans ruined by the bad weather, I headed towards the television in the common room. The first time I went, there was some kid passed out on the couch. But an hour later, he was gone, and I was finally able to watch some TV.

About a half-an-hour into my TV viewing, I was met by my old friend--Who's Now. It was Lebron James v. Derek Jeter.

Stuart Scott went around the panel to get initial thoughts on the match-up. Unknowingly, panelist Mike Greenberg came up with a way to some how make Who's Now great.

He said that his four year old kid would only be able recognize two athletes, and they are Derek Jeter and Lebron James. At first, I was some what taken aback. ESPN's paying him just to tell us who he kid recognizes? But then I realized that Greenberg was in fact on to something huge.

For the Final Four of Who's Now, I propose that ESPN bring in a panel of four-year-olds. For each match up, Stuart Scott should place a picture of the two athletes on different sides of the room. Whoever's picture the toddlers go to should win.

Now, does anyone know of any four-year-olds starring in summer movies?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And get rid of T.I., too.