Monday, June 18, 2007

When the Dessert is Served: A Public Service Announcement

This blog was born approximately two weeks, and I wanted to take this time now to tell you, our many highly respected readers, that it is going to be around for a while.

This blog is building (I can feel it in my gut), and there's no way we're going to give it up now.

Anyway, now that I've gotten that out of the way, I want to make an important announcement. I know some of you probably checked our blog today two, three, ten times while you were bored at work or home. You may have noticed that the blog was the same each time you checked.

The reason for this is that on weekdays, both Miller and I work in labs, and thus cannot post until we get back from work. Monday through Friday, we start posting at around six p.m. and then continue through the night. I recommend that on weekdays, you check this blog as a nice dessert before you go to bed, or a sweet, wake up dessert once you rise from bed.

As for the weekends, check it out whenever you want, since our only work during the weekend if writing this blog.

If you have any suggestions for this still very young venture, please let me know in the comments section.

Also, Miller should be arriving home from his geology adventure in the next few days. Then you'll be able to hear much more of him and less of me.

No comments: