Friday, June 29, 2007

I Was Wrong

Hopefully I won't have to do this again, but I have to announce some corrections to this blog's contents.

First:

Kobayashi is ready and coming to Coney Island. At least, that is what his blog says. Here's an excerpt:

"Thanks to everyone's support, I am able to aggressively pursue treatment for my condition.
The Nathan's International Hot Dog Eating Contest is a competition that I love.
And I intend to do everything I can to treat this condition in what little time I have and to focus on the tournament.
I look forward to facing my fellow competitors on July 4th!"

While I'm glad to see he's coming, it's a shame that if he loses, everybody will be able to blame it on his messed up jaw.

(The above picture is from Kobayashi's blog)

Secondly:

I made a mistake in my cereal spellings. The only reason I know this, is that The New York Times had to make the identical correction. It is Froot Loops not Fruit Loops. I underestimaed the literary verve of the Kellog's cereal namers. They clearly took AP English Language and Composition.

No comments: