Sunday, June 10, 2007

The End of an Era (Or So I Have Heard)

As a blogger, it seems like I am obligated to make a post about the Sopranos today, so here it goes:

I have never watched the show, since I don't get HBO.

Unlike most, I am relieved that the show is over. This way Sports Radio will stick to talking about sports, and not some show I don't even get on my home TV

Here's a post from Deadspin for anyone who actually watches the show: "Saying Goodbye to Our Favorite Hour of Every Week." This kindof made me wish I did watch it.


In other news, I started the HBO mini-series Band of Brothers on DVD last night. I will provide a review once I am done with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not live blogging the cavs game? Good call!

Anonymous said...

Saw article in Arts section of NYtimes which said ending was the best poosswible.