Thursday, August 9, 2007

Where's the Dessert?

Don't worry. The Vegan Dessert is not finished, it's just been baking in the oven for a while.

Miller and I finish our research tomorrow, and its been a sprint to the finish. We have to make posters explaining what we did over the summer, and it's pretty time intensive. Computers can really suck some time, and for the past few days, computers have sucked all the time. As a result, we haven't had time to post.

We had planned on ending the blog this weekend, but now I'm thinking it'll stay up through Labor Day. I've been doing some bad posts as of late, and I want to end on a high note. I want to end like MJ (circa 98) and not MJ (circa 2005). Like Reggie Miller (circa 2005), not Reggie Miller (circa 2009).

So until the weekend (or maybe tomorrow night), everyone will have to remain hungry and salivating. I apologize. Sometimes it's good for you to stay away from desserts for a day or two, especially when you know something great is on the way. Think of it as if you're going to a Bar Mitzvah this weekend and want to be able to storm through the dessert buffet without guilt.

Here's a quick question of the week. Currently, on Facebook's Roshambull (RPS) application, it says "JT is a puma." Can someone explain? Thank you.

(Note: I cannot confirm if the picture is actually a vegan dessert. For one, I don't know the ingredients. But secondly, I'm not sure if it is against vegan rules to eat something that looks like it is alive.)

1 comment:

Esteban P. said...

I say keep it open. Yours and Miller's thoughts are interesting, and amusing to read when I remember to visit the site (though I am not a sports fan so that goes over my head D:).
However, for the occasional weekend random thought, I say it's worth keeping open and continuing. Heck, perhaps the blog will gain momentum on the amherst circuit and maybe you can open it up like an online magazine of sorts :) You never know.
CONTINUE WITH THE VEGAN DESSERTING!