Monday, August 13, 2007

Why I Hate Roger Clemens...

A few weeks ago, I harped praise on aoctober.com, an MLB run website that gives fans a chance to reanact great baseball moments to try to win World Series Tickets. This week's finalists are fantastic. You have love how Major League Baseball is rewarding fans for making fun of the league.

Here's the best video from this weeks batch. It's pretty astounding that Clemens actually threw the bat at Piaza and didn't get ejected:




This one comes in at a close second, at least by my vote:


Thanks to Metsblog.com for reminding me of the website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever Steroid Billboard Slogan

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1803992

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?