Monday, December 24, 2007

The Vegan Dessert Book Club!

Since I have vacation for the next five weeks, I thought it would be a good idea to read a book or two. To add some enjoyment (and motivation), I am inaugurating the Vegan Dessert Book Club. We (me, maybe Miller, and our hundreds of readers) can read a book together and discuss it.

For the next several days I will be taking suggestions. The book can be fiction or non-fiction and 400 pages or less. I am open to anything. Please make the suggestions in the comments section, and I will make the ultimate selection.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"south of the border west of the sun" by haruki murakami

"the stranger" by albert camus

Unknown said...

I'm going to be getting my hands on a copy of "The Golden Compass" sometime soon. I heard that it's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Out of the Ballpark, by Alex Rodriguez. But I reserve the right to opt out of the book club at any time.