Friday, December 21, 2007

Encore

Most good things have to come to an end. The Vegan Dessert does not.

After a semester away, Miller and I have decided to return. We have much more to say, and we hope you, our loyal readers, still have an appetite. This blog will continue to have absolutely no focus. Miller will continue to post 5-screen essays and I will continue to post my short, but sweet entries.

This comeback is likely to last only 5-weeks, so enjoy it (and comment) while you can. This is not going to a Michael Jordan/Jay-Z type comeback. No, we expect to return better than ever, not a shell of our former selves.

I'll sign off with a YouTube video my brother showed me this evening. It's been viewed by 10 million people, so you've probably already seen it. But if not, enjoy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video mentions big macs. How can you support that crap when you claim to endorse vegan desserts?

666995poiu said...

Ah. Jolly good show, wot wot?